The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Index to Optional Rules in Supplements
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Index to Optional Rules in Supplements Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ifurin
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if any one wants to help it would be nice if people could go through books and find rules. i can type them up (well, most of them) but i need to know where they are. i'm still writing up the rules in;
star wars galaxy gide 8- scouts
cracken's rebel field guide
platt's smugglers guide
pirates and privateers
Galaxy Guide 6-Tramp freighters

any help would be appreciated.
Red 331
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like some folks have put quite a bit of effort into this - just wondering if anyone is still working on it. I still think compilation of these Optional Rules would be a great addition to the fan-made publications.

Ifurin - you in particular have made a lot of contributions. I think there's a need for developing a little more organization in terms of what's been covered so far. Someone suggested including a checklist with which source materials have been examined for optional rules, and which ones still need to be checked.
HACCP
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a link to a WEG Star Wars D6 checklist. I didn't want to post it in a thread due to the size of it (mabye the Categorical Listing would suffice to keep track of all the optional material?). Hope it can be of some use.

http://privat.bahnhof.se/wb202294/files/Star%20Wars%20d6%20-%20WEG%20Checklist.txt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: