The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Fan Books
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Fan Books
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Brain
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:19 am    Post subject: Fan Books Reply with quote

A while ago (at least a couple of years I reckon) there was some mention of doing some fan netbooks on gamblers and mercenaries. Does anybody know if those every got done, and if so where they might be found in the far reaches of the interweb?
YodaWI
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depending on exactly what you are looking for, the following galaxy guides may help. You should be able to find these here on the Rancor Pit.

Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley - lots of different characters, including cantina regulars, Jabba henchmen, etc.
Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters
Galaxy Guide 11: Criminal Organizations
Platt's Smuggler's Guide
Wretched Hive of Scum and Villany
Pirates and Privateers

I have all of these as PDF's and got many of them here on the Pit. I don't remember who or when I got them all. I do not have them hosted online or anything like that. I also downloaded a lot of Star Wars Roleplaying materials using Morpheus.
Hope that helps!
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I did some work on that book. Unfortunately, the organizer sort of disappeared. I don't know what ever came of the adventure seeds and rules that were drafted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: