The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Fading Light - IC
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fading Light - vong -> Fading Light - IC Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 213, 214, 215  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Can you unlock thiff? He says raising the durosteel casing

Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view.
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esoomian wrote:
"Can you unlock thiff? He says raising the durosteel casing

"Right, that does remind me. That is up to your new team mates, so I hope you made a good impression" he says nodding at the guards, who then leave the room. He pulls out a datapad, and says "This contains the code to take it off." and tosses it to Jo. "Since you have the most senior rank in the group, Ill give it to you for now, do with it what you will."

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiny groans "Ffuiffide miffion, moralff and a leaffh I ffould have fftayed in priffon"

vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esoomian wrote:
Tiny groans "Ffuiffide miffion, moralff and a leaffh I ffould have fftayed in priffon"

"Prison obviously wasnt helping you, so you get this instead. We cant let you go killing our rescue mission, so precautions are taken for the rest of the crew." He replies.

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Karae
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rylah takes the opportunity to pipe up once more.

"You expect there to be around a hundred survivors, correct? I imagine that they'll have been living rough, and some of them are going to have been wounded during their escape to the Island.

As the sole Medical Officer that is going to be present on the mission, I can see that we're going to need a little more than the 'Few Medpacks', which have already been granted to us."

Her tone softens then, until it sounds as if she's almost pleading with the intelligence agent.

"You need as many of them back as we can manage, and you need them to be in as good a shape as they can be.. Please, talk to your superiors, and recquistion, beg, borrow, or.. divert.. enough medical supplies to our group, that I can take care of them, even if each of them is severely wounded.

As you said earlier.. We need a win, and if we need it so badly, I'm sure that half-measures aren't what the Generals have in mind.."
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It'ff almofft like you don't trufft me" He grins

vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The agent nods then says "I will see what I can do, you raise a valid point. I think you have 2 crates full of medpacks and such so far, How much more do you think you will need?"

Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I might be willing to re-instate my commission on two conditions," Garolf says, studying the maps. "First those of us in service are treated as a rogue unit. Meaning we pick the missions we're on. Fighting these Vong is important, but right now rescuing beings behind their lines is just a little more important to me. Second..."

At this Garolf points to both Jo and Zinn

"Any repairs they want to their ships the New Republic makes whether their in the military or not.

"And I will do this mission whether or not I have my commission, no promise on other missions though."

Wanted Poster
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiny gets to his feet and lumbers casually to stand between the Jawa (and astromech) and the human who the astromec arrived with.

"Oooo iff it demand time?"

vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellcat wrote:
"I might be willing to re-instate my commission on two conditions," Garolf says, studying the maps. "First those of us in service are treated as a rogue unit. Meaning we pick the missions we're on. Fighting these Vong is important, but right now rescuing beings behind their lines is just a little more important to me. Second..."

At this Garolf points to both Jo and Zinn

"Any repairs they want to their ships the New Republic makes whether their in the military or not.

"And I will do this mission whether or not I have my commission, no promise on other missions though."

ooc: Zinn is military

"No problem with Zinn, as his ship is New Republic Property. Jo's ship is not New Republic Property, so it wont receive priority, but repairs will be made on it. As for your first point, No problem in you picking missions, but every now and then you will get a priority order with a mission that you must go on. None of them will be hopeless missions, as they are volunteer only. But something might come up, and you would have to heed the call. Fair enough?" He asks, ignoring the Esoomian completely.

Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Can his ffhip fire a boarding torpedo?" Tiny says indicating Jo with his thumb

Karae
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rylah smiles behind her helmet as she hears that she's going to be a rogue once more, all too soon.

Turning her head towards Garolf, she innocently asks "Does that mean that we'll be overlooking all the kowtowing and barking of orders then?"

Turning back to the agent, she studies him carefully for a moment, wondering just how far she can push his resources. It's not often that someone gets to pull one over on the military dichotomy, so she's anxious that she manages to leave a fond (or not so fond) memory of it for him to dwell on.

"As I suspect the Medpacks which you mention have been drafted from a supply earmarked for use on military personnel, I don't feel that including them in the overal package for use with the civillians is following procedure.. After all, it'd be a shame if I had to use some to help my colleagues, and because of it, one of the civillians had to die, for lack of resources.."

Musing it over, she makes a mental checklist, and adds a few more.. select items to it, incase she should need them at any time in the future.

"I'd say... seven crates of medpacks should get them all able to walk off the ramp when we return.. but we'll need some additional supplies as well.."

Reaching into a pocket, she pulls out a battered datapad and starts to jot a list down for the agent.

"I'm sure that if you can't find all of these, I can try to requistion them from the bases supplies.. but that might send some of the surgeons into fits.."

Finishing tapping up the list, she turns her attention back to Jo.

"So.. How many Bacta tanks do you think we can fit onboard your ship?"

OOC: Vong, I'll PM you with the list, if you want.. otherwise I'll add it in a later post.
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re Karae:
He lets out a bellowing laugh, and you know you pushed your luck too far. He composes himself and says "That was good, needed a good laugh. If we had that much medical supplies lying around, we would be set. As it is we already shorted resources here a bit to get you what you will probably need. Besides, your going to need as much space as you can on board for refugees. Anyone have a serious request?" he asks with a smirk on his face.

ooc: dont worry, you just got denied

Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yeff, yeff I do. I need one of those language droids ffo I can underfftand thoffe to fftupid to ffpeak baffic properly"

Ankhanu
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esoomian wrote:
"Yeff, yeff I do. I need one of those language droids ffo I can underfftand thoffe to fftupid to ffpeak baffic properly"

Rownn turns his head towards Tiny with a mildly incredulous look and shakes his head in disbelief/dismissal.

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fading Light - vong All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 213, 214, 215  Next
Page 15 of 215

Jump to: