The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Rebel Uprisings - Episode II, Dreams of Liberty
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Inactive Games Overview -> Rebel Uprisings - Episode II, Dreams of Liberty Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 231, 232, 233
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zerran returns the bow and asks "What force techniques do you know?"

to himself he thinks "I thought the jedi were wiped out, now i have 2 padawans to train. The force does have a plan for us all" His hope fully restored for the future.

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
darthomer09
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I only have a grasp of the most basic of our teachings. I have brushes up on all of my senses and combat skills as well as the skills of Telekinesis and Disguise."

In Soviet Russia, RPG plays you!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Very good. I believe that both of you must first learn how to enter a hibernation trance, so we can begin our training there I think" Zerran says, looking to each of the Jedi for a nod.

ooc: If i train them now, do they have time while Kabakh is researching to learn force stuff?

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toba gets to where the other saber is hidden. He checks to see that it's secure and hides the other one by its side. As he's finishing the job, he thinks he hears something from an adjacent crawlway. Rolling his eyes and sighing deeply he ignores it, mumbling:

"This must be the dumbest thing I've ever done. It'll be the end of me, I can tell..."

And makes his way back to the lounge to check on Cal and the box.
Jamfke
Admiral
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cal determines that he cannot break into the case without some serious work. He's tempted to simply cut it open with his lightsaber, but not knowing what the case contains and whether he might destroy the contents holds him back. He keeps the case for Toba until the Utai returns from stashing Bandon's saber with its companion.

The next few days are spent with the Padawans meditating and working toward learning new techniques from Zerran and the rest of the crew making finishing touches on the Dream's systems. Their damaged and / or depleted consumables are replaced (even some of the rarer specimens requested by Kabakh) and the ship is ready for service once more.

Several of the previous crew members have been pulled for service either on the Peregrine or are heading out on another mission. Among those leaving the Dream for the time being are Luey, Zulix, Viz, Brav ans Shade. The Togorian Vurrgos was also picked up on Tatooine and has healed up nicely. Though they cannot join the others physically on the next run, they will be there in spirit.

After saying their goodbyes and receiving their orders from Bel Iblis, the Dream Team lifts off and heads for the Besberra system.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Inactive Games Overview All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 231, 232, 233
Page 233 of 233

Jump to: