The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Questions of morals
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Miscellanea -> Questions of morals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Athena
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Questions of morals Reply with quote

Hi everybody i just thought to say whats on my mind i think that most people worry about what everyone else is doing instead of worrying about themselves or there friends in my book friends and family come first what about you? drop me a line and let me know
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been my experience that people in general really do tend to follow that behavioral pattern. They can pick the speck out of someone else's eye, but can't see the log in their own. It's also been my experience that if people would just mind their own business first, and not worry about what Joe Schmuckerson next to them is doing, this world would be a much better place.
Pel
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed. I find that most people go out of their way to find fault with others to keep from examining their own flawed lives.

Respect to VADM Jedi Skyler for the nice biblical reference. Smile
KageRyu
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I generally concur with the two previous posters. It seems more and more so, people are getting over eager to point out the flaws (and sometimes not so much flaws just beliefs and ideas that may be disagreeabl or unpopular) in others, while themselves being so completely hypocritical. This especially seems true of behavior patterns (such as condeming someone for filesharing, then bragging about their "chip" that gives them free HBO). I do wish more people would be more respectful of the beliefs and ideas of others in general, and learn a little tolerance.

Especially in Religious & Spiritual matters! But we wont start a discussion on those here.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pel wrote:
Respect to VADM Jedi Skyler for the nice biblical reference. Smile

Why thank you, my good sir! 8)

I especially like KageRyu's reference to the person who dogs filesharing, but then has a chip that gives them free HBO. Nice one, dude!
jmanski
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also downloading MP3's.....

Personally, I prefer to judge others than to try and improve myself.... Evil or Very Mad

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Miscellanea All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: