The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

{WIP} Yavin Runner II, Jedi Praxeum Shuttle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech -> {WIP} Yavin Runner II, Jedi Praxeum Shuttle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inquisitor1138
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:01 am    Post subject: {WIP} Yavin Runner II, Jedi Praxeum Shuttle Reply with quote

The Yavin Runner II | it was a shuttle used almost exclusively for short trips #starwars
1:48 ((a little short for a Lore video?))

I was not won over by the alleged Length of 12 meters & speed of 1200 kph atmospheric speed; ergo, my search continues...

[img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/9/9a/Blenjeel_Jedi_Academy.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20070417231257[/img]
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/9/9a/Blenjeel_Jedi_Academy.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20070417231257

In the JKIIIJA Mission to Blenjeel you can examine the shuttle interior & exterior up close, whereas that is nearly impossible with the crashed Yavin Runner II in the tutorial Yavin level.

The Engine Units' height/diameter is just short of the characters avatar, so assuming 1.8 meters for the character's height, i'd give the Engine Units' height/diameter as 1.5 or 1.6 meters.
Eyeballing it at a distance & up close, the Shuttle's Overall Length appears to be 4, maybe 5 Engine Units long.
On Blenjeel you can jump on top of the lower engines & walk along them; they appear to be about 5 to 6 Character Heights long, or 9 to 10.8 meters long.
4 x 9 meters = 36 meters
5 x 9 meters = 45 meters
4 x 10.8 meters = 43.2 meters
5 x 10.8 meters = 54 meters

The interior was a bit tricky but here's what i got:
Ceiling/Deck Height 3.6 meters, Doors 2.7 meters high
Main Cabin 6.3 meters to 7.2 meters wide, 9 to 10 meters long.
Aft section/engineering ≈ 3 CHs x 3 CHs, for 5.4 meters by 5.4 meters wide.

For Hull & Shields i was thinking of using the Mu-class shuttle's stats.
Speedwise, i am thinking Mu-2;
Hyperdrive Multiplier: x2
Hyperdrive Backup: x20
Maneuverability: 1D
Space: 5
Atmosphere: 295; 850 km/h
Hull: 4D
Shields: 1D+2
I plan to make 3 models based on the observed sizes & a 'mini' based on shootingwomprats' 12 meter concept, as a militarized craft for the Clone Wars.
Bounty Hunting is a Complicated Profession... Wouldn't you agree?
Game Mastering is a Complicated Profession... Wouldn't you agree?
Count Dooku: Your swords, please. We don't want to make a mess of things in front of the Chancellor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: