The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Fan Made Sourcebooks [discussion]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Fan Made Sourcebooks [discussion] Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReverendKeaton wrote:
Did the cover with MS paint.

Holy crap, that had to be a lot of doing then! I'm impressed the same way I am when I see someone make fire with a bow and drill!
ReverendKeaton
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheshire wrote:
ReverendKeaton wrote:
Did the cover with MS paint.

Holy crap, that had to be a lot of doing then! I'm impressed the same way I am when I see someone make fire with a bow and drill!

Thanks!!! I am glad you like it.
cheshire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I still have some templates sitting around in photoshop. Would you be interested in having a revised cover that looks closer to the original WEG formats? If so, I wouldn't have time until later in the summer, but I'd be interested in helping your project.
ReverendKeaton
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheshire wrote:
I think I still have some templates sitting around in photoshop. Would you be interested in having a revised cover that looks closer to the original WEG formats? If so, I wouldn't have time until later in the summer, but I'd be interested in helping your project.

Absolutely. After all the goal is getting close to the originals as far as look and feel. I know the color pictures on the inside are new of course but I think had they kept the license it would have progressed that way. The covers and layout though would have stayed the same. I will take any help I can get. Thank you!!
cheshire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I get some free time in my production schedule, I'll let you know.
ReverendKeaton
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheshire wrote:
When I get some free time in my production schedule, I'll let you know.

Awesome!!! Thank you. In the meantime I will be doing some polishing on it.
cheshire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent.
gg12332
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:43 pm    Post subject: Looking for a few files Reply with quote

Robert wrote:
System Map created by official

Astrogation Chart created by official

Starship Log created by official

Hi Robert! Or anyone reading this!!! Is there any chance you have these files? I tried the Wayback Machine, but they aren't there!!! I'm hoping to use them in an upcoming game I'm planning to run. If you don't still have them, but can direct me to someone who does, I would appreciate that!!! Thanks in Advance!!! J.A.M.
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for a few files Reply with quote

gg12332 wrote:
Robert wrote:

Hi Robert! Or anyone reading this!!! Is there any chance you have these files? I tried the Wayback Machine, but they aren't there!!! I'm hoping to use them in an upcoming game I'm planning to run. If you don't still have them, but can direct me to someone who does, I would appreciate that!!! Thanks in Advance!!! J.A.M.

Welcome to the Pit! Unfortunately Robert hasn't posted since 2006 but if he still has the email address he was registered with, then a PM to him should generate an email to him that he has a PM. It would be awesome to bring back that old of a user so I hope that works. Last month I did successfully PM someone who hadn't posted in several years and they did log in to reply so it is possible. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

Maybe someone else here does have them. I found the original post you quoted on page one of this thread, but I'm not even sure what these are. Are these just general utility forms? Do you know what these are or do they just sound like they might be helpful to you?
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
gg12332
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for a few files Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
gg12332 wrote:
Robert wrote:

Welcome to the Pit! Unfortunately Robert hasn't posted since 2006 but if he still has the email address he was registered with, then a PM to him should generate an email to him that he has a PM. It would be awesome to bring back that old of a user so I hope that works. Last month I did successfully PM someone who hadn't posted in several years and they did log in to reply so it is possible. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

Maybe someone else here does have them. I found the original post you quoted on page one of this thread, but I'm not even sure what these are. Are these just general utility forms? Do you know what these are or do they just sound like they might be helpful to you?
Whill. Thanks for the welcome!!! The first 2 are jpgs of the system and sectors of playable space, respectively. The 3rd one is a starship log, i think for creating playable starships or so. i do believe they will be most helpful. Thanks, J.A.M.
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If these are the things I think they are, then here are working links:

Astrogation Chart

System Map

Starship Log

All these and more can be found in my signature link (Public Stuff>Public Star Wars Stuff>D6 SWU Campaign Aids Folder). The first two are just Jpegs, but the Starship Log is an interactive PDF that Mr. Gone (I've mentioned him before, he's a fellow gamer who makes character sheets and sometimes has the time to take requests) made for me a few years back. It's so awesome to be able to type in your information in a much more legible form that can be individually saved and reprinted whenever needed.

And yes, I have vehicle and character sheet versions of this interactive PDF as well. Jpeg files and the like can be imported into the picture section so you dont have to draw a crappy picture of your character or your vehicle or ship either.

Don't thank me, thank Mr. Gone. Though I'm sure he'd say, "You're welcome." 8) Very Happy
cheshire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that looks like them.
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sutehp wrote:

Astrogation Chart

System Map

Oh, that's what he was after? These two are just pages out of the booklet with the last official GM screen.

Sutehp wrote:
Starship Log

All these and more can be found in my signature link (Public Stuff>Public Star Wars Stuff>D6 SWU Campaign Aids Folder). The first two are just Jpegs, but the Starship Log is an interactive PDF that Mr. Gone (I've mentioned him before, he's a fellow gamer who makes character sheets and sometimes has the time to take requests) made for me a few years back. It's so awesome to be able to type in your information in a much more legible form that can be individually saved and reprinted whenever needed.

And yes, I have vehicle and character sheet versions of this interactive PDF as well. Jpeg files and the like can be imported into the picture section so you dont have to draw a crappy picture of your character or your vehicle or ship either.

Don't thank me, thank Mr. Gone.

Thanks Mr. Gone, and thank you for sharing.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
gg12332
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sutehp wrote:

Astrogation Chart

System Map

Starship Log

Don't thank me, thank Mr. Gone. Though I'm sure he'd say, "You're welcome." 8) Very Happy

Thank you!!! I must have been logged off and forgot that I requested this, so I never was notified of a response!!! I apologise for the late response!!!
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gg12332 wrote:
Thank you!!! I must have been logged off and forgot that I requested this, so I never was notified of a response!!! I apologize for the late response!!!

Heh, as the saying goes, "better late than never." I'm glad you're finding them useful even if it has been almost a year since your post. Smile Cool Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 44 of 46

Jump to: