The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

The Rebel Vader....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> The Rebel Vader.... Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mamatried
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRMcNeill wrote:
Frankly, Vader is so iconic that I wouldn't want to water down his effect by making an inferior copy. Now, a Shard in a IG-100 Magnaguard body, though...

I would agree, within the timeline.
The thing here was the idea of a shard in a vader suit, trying to dupe some of the trillion imperials, maybe some of them would not be surprised to see "the vader" survive even the big bomba.

The idea was allowed, a vader suit(droid body) for the shard who "sits" inside the helmet/head.

We managed to sneak in and do what we needed to the imps, but oue gm ( and good work for doing it) actually now gave this little "hick up".

Now we as freelancers with only loose rebel/alliance ties are trying to make a delivery of computer files dressed as imps and coming with !the vader! to boot........THAT I suspect will cause issues
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: