The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Emtarra Lupei, Freelance 'Contractor'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Emtarra Lupei, Freelance 'Contractor'
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cpkeyes
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:11 am    Post subject: Emtarra Lupei, Freelance 'Contractor' Reply with quote

https://imgur.com/RcysFh4
Note:This character is meant to be a subversion of the whole "Sexy and sadist female assassin". She knows she is mentally ill and makes no attempt to hide it. She has no friends nor does she want to make them. Everyone she is friendly too are just tools to gain what she wants and she will do work for free if she feel will interest her (As in, she will enjoy the pain caused). If she was born anywere else then the time of the Empire, she would probably

Emtarra has had an eventful life. Her mother was a gang leader and her father an anti-Imperial 'freedom fighter'. She spent most of her childhood in her mothers gang, before joining the Imperial military to 'piss her parents off'. In fact, her parents even led a rebellion on her homeworld after she had been promoted to Sergeant. Emtarra killed her mother during this op but never did find out what happened to her father.

After being promoted to Lieutenant after the untimely death of her predecessor, Emtarra was recruited by Imperial Intelligence, eventually becoming an assassin for them. Of course, Emtarra always put her interests before any loyalties she had and was working underworld contracts during her time in Imperial Intelligence, before leaving it entirely and going officially freelance.

Emtarra has anti-social personality disorder and is a sadist. She has no real friends besides her husband, an Anzati named Sebastian Lupei who is also a fellow assassin. Emtarra knows she is mentally ill and makes no attempt to hide that, but doesn't really care enough to get treated. She is also a bit of a troll, doing things she know will piss people off. It's also why she goes by 'Crow' and names her weapons after things associate with death. It amuses her. She also really likes knives

I designed Emtarra to be a late-game NPC or someone to put fear into the PC's. Through she will only attack PC's if they have a hit or them or annoy her. They can even hire her if they wish.

I am nerfing her skills that I had for my game, through I am keeping her original scores in brackets

Emtarra
Type:Freelance Assassin
Species:Human
Quote:"Yeah, I'm told that hurts"
Height:6'0
Dexterity 4D: Blaster 7D (10), Dodge 7D (10), Melee Combat 9D (13), Brawling Parry 6D, Melee Parry 8D
Perception 3D:Con 5D, Sneak 6D, Search:Tracking 6D, Search 5D,
Strength 4D: Brawling 6D, Stamina 5D, Climbing/Jumping 5D.
Knowledge 3D: Intimidation 5D, Streetwise 4D, Willpower 6D, Tactics 4D.
Mechanical 3D
Technical 3D
Equipment-Type 12S 'Raven' (Silence Slugthrower, 5D. 30/70/100, Ammo 20)
Type-21S 'Moth (Silenced Slugthrower Pistol, 4D. 5/10/25, Ammo 1)
E-11 'Crow'
E-11s 'Reaper'
Combat Knife 'Lucy'
Vibro Knife 'Jack'
Harvest Blade "Cadaver"
Fft Knife "Vulture"
Merisee Curved Dagger "Crossbones"
D'skar "Cat"
Rodian Ceremonial Dagger "Scythe"
Rodian Razor Stick "Lyre"
Kal "Butterfly"

Tell me what you think!
Mamatried
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the chick.....but are you sure 20D to attributes is correct?
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With enough CP one can buy up their attributes. so i see nothing wrong.
Mamatried
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bad, this is not by far a starting character..........my bad
Embarassed
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Emtarra Lupei, Freelance 'Contractor' Reply with quote

garhkal wrote:
With enough CP one can buy up their attributes.

He said it was an NPC. They can have an attribute total of 10D, 12D, 14D+2, 18D, 20D, whatever. They can have any skill values. They don't have to spend CPs to "buy up" anything. NPCs are -poofed- into existence exactly as the GM sees fit for the point they enter the story. The forum category description says it covers PCs and NPCs.

Cpkeyes wrote:
I designed Emtarra to be a late-game NPC or someone to put fear into the PC's.

Thanks for sharing!
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: