The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

1E vs 2E Sourcebook Differences
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Official Rules -> 1E vs 2E Sourcebook Differences
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TK-423
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:45 am    Post subject: 1E vs 2E Sourcebook Differences Reply with quote

Hey all,

I printed myself a copy of the Imperial Source Book 1st Edition (with a custom cover I made based off Classic Adventures, if anyone wants to take a look).

I've been comparing the Imperial Source Book 1st Edition to the 2nd Edition online, and moved on to comparing the two editions of the Rebel Alliance Sourcebook as well and as far as I can tell... they're the same? I've been briefly skimming and comparing them and everything looks either identical or close to it, down to Table of Contents, page numbers, character stats, etc.

Can anyone give a quick general idea of what the actual differences are between 1E and 2E sourcebooks? I'm not very familiar with 2E, so if the answer is as simple as "the rules, dummy" I'll go ahead and close this post.
I'm just curious if I ever decided to play 2E if I should also then get the corresponding 2E sourcebook, even if I already have the 1E version.

Thanks!
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of the top of my head, compare the the Alliance high command chart and text in the RAS to see an organizational clarification.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Official Rules All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: