The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Any suggestions on salvaging rights?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> House Rules -> Any suggestions on salvaging rights? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, if I had known you were interested, I would have brought you in a LONG time ago. I've done enough writing to be a strong believer in the editorial process.
The Brain
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheshire wrote:
I can't believe I started this five years ago.

Chesire you scamp you've been holding out on this little gem from us for that long?

cheshire wrote:
Even if it isn't as much as I'd like it to be, a 34 page handbook is better than

Thats what new editions are for. This SW D6 after all. You just have to slap "Revised & Expanded" on the cover of the new one and your good to go.
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Brain wrote:

Chesire you scamp you've been holding out on this little gem from us for that long?

Heh. Yes and no. I started work on it that long ago,, then went back and started revising it for a D6 Magazine article. Then that publication fell apart. Then I reworked it for Wild Space Magazine. Half of it got published, and the second half was submitted when that publication fell apart. So, it was half languishing for a while, and I didn't know what to do with it. Then I finally got the necessary skills to do something about it and make it look halfway decent. So, it was kind of out there. But not entirely.

cheshire wrote:
Even if it isn't as much as I'd like it to be, a 34 page handbook is better than

The Brain wrote:

Thats what new editions are for. This SW D6 after all. You just have to slap "Revised & Expanded" on the cover of the new one and your good to go.

Heh. Excellent point. Just add another chapter, include an adventure, and re-do the editing. Smile[/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> House Rules All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: