The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Favorite Character sheet to use
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Favorite Character sheet to use
View previous topic :: View next topic  
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: Favorite Character sheet to use Reply with quote

So, do you like the printable cha sheet that came in the base 2e book? The updated (somewhat) one that came in the 2e R&E book? The REUP cha sheet, or do you make your own???
Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In recent years, I've switched to a Google Docs character sheet that is shared between the GM and the Player. All edits are tracked by the program, so if the GM or Player makes a change to the sheet, both are aware of it.

Also, comments make it easy if the GM wants a player to elaborate on a part of the sheet (Background, Personality, Goals, etc...)
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The REUP character sheet that I asked Mr. Gone to make fillable. Hands down, this is the most awesome character sheet for D6 Star Wars I've ever encountered. To get it, follow the link in my signature and head to the "D6 SWU Campaign Aids Folder". You'll find similar useful SWD6 goodies there too.
griff
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I make my own with a pencil and a ruler. I am never happy with any character sheet that I made or with any one in any of the rule books. It has been a quest since 1989 to make a character sheet that I am completely pleased with.
Kytross
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A blank sheet of paper or word document with the stats and character name printed. A separate sheet for a background. A separate sheet for my inventory.

I'm used to juggling a dozen characters as the GM that I don't need much to play a character
Bren
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I created several MS-Word documents using tables. I have one for Force Users and one for non-users. I also have a half sheet size for NPCs or to have a smaller PC sheet for me as the GM.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: