The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Zahn Campaign
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> Zahn Campaign Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falconer wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with the DarkStryder campaign or the Kathol sector? Seems pretty epic.

Perhaps Off Topic, but I am currently a player in this campaign now. The pre-gens were almost all swapped out for original characters who have corresponding ranks / roles on the ship.

There are 9 players and no one is doubling up. The crit I hear most often is that the campaign railroads you a bit, but I think this game's GM is keeping to the spirit of, rather than letter of. So far, so good! Feels a little like Star Trek: TNG with the large cast and crew dynamic.

(My PC is a Sullstan fighter pilot and weary war veteran. He's wing commander for the starfighter squadron aboard, though it's somewhat of a sham because he believes the Far Star's pursuit of Moff Sarne and Darkstryder to be a wild goose chase and he has signed on only because he thinks of it as an early retirement / easy assignment that will allow him to ride off into the sunset, while paying lip service to the mission goals.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: