The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

FFG to d6 Star Wars conversions
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> FFG to d6 Star Wars conversions Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrNexx
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sutehp wrote:
EDIT: Is it true that the OP joined the Pit in 2014, but has made his only 3 posts in this thread since last April, just two months ago? PapaJoe, you need to get a move-on! Wajeb joined around the same time you started this post and he's got way posts than you!

Meh, some folk are quiet. It makes up for those of us who don't shut up. Wink
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrNexx wrote:
Sutehp wrote:
EDIT: Is it true that the OP joined the Pit in 2014, but has made his only 3 posts in this thread since last April, just two months ago? PapaJoe, you need to get a move-on! Wajeb joined around the same time you started this post and he's got way posts than you!

Meh, some folk are quiet. It makes up for those of us who don't shut up. Wink

And if nothing else, it allows us prolific posters to wave our rank badges in the faces of our lessers. 8)

But I imagine that no longer holds any appeal for garhkal and CRMcNeill considering that they made Grand Moff thousands of posts ago and no longer see the need for such pettiness. (Now that I've tempted fate by saying that, I predict that garhkal is going to wave his Grand Moff badge in my face just because I said he wouldn't. Laughing CRM, I think, is above that sort of thing, so I don't think he'll do anything similar. Wink )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: