The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Kellic (Bounty Hunter/Vigilante)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Kellic (Bounty Hunter/Vigilante)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ebertran
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:29 pm    Post subject: Kellic (Bounty Hunter/Vigilante) Reply with quote

Kellic was inspired by Star Wars 1313 art....

Kellic is a former military man and engineer turned vigilante, driven by the death of his pregnant wife, a civilian casualty of a skirmish during the clone wars in their home world of Mykapo.

Soon after her death, Kellic used his engineering background to find solace in revenge, crafting himself armor and a new identity as a bounty hunter and vigilante. His first victims were the Republic officers directly responsible for the mission into Mykapo that led to his wife’s accidental death. Years later, he lost his legs while on a bounty hunt, and a crime lord whom he is now indebted to paid for his cybernetic implants.

Now, in the midst of the civil war engulfing the galaxy, Kellic offers his services to the highest bidder, as long as the customer adheres to his strict moral code of “No women. No children”.

The servo motors on his metallic legs make a distinct sound as they move, preventing him from being able to sneak up on his prey.

"I know you can hear me. It's okay. I want you to know I'm coming."

CHARACTER NAME – Kellic
SPECIES - Human
GENDER - Male
AGE - 48
WEIGHT - 135 lbs
HEIGHT - 1.5m
MOVE – 15 (due to cybernetic legs)

DEXTERITY: 4D
Blaster Rifle: 7D
Blaster Carbine: 7D+2
Chirric: 6D
Brawling Parry: 7D
Dodge: 7D
Grenade: 6D+2
Melee Combat: 6D
Melee Parry: 5D+2

PERCEPTION: 4D
Hide: 5D
Investigation: 7D
Persuasion: 6D+2
Search: 6D
Sneak: 1D (due to sound of metallic legs and servos)

KNOWLEDGE: 4D
Intimidation: 6D
Streetwise: 8D
Survival: 6D
Tactics: 3D
Willpower: 6D

STRENGTH: 4D
Brawling: 7D
Climbing/Jumping: 5D

MECHANICAL: 2D
Space Transports: 4D
Repulsorlift Operation: 3D
Starship Gunnery: 5D

TECHNICAL: 2D
Armor Repair: 6D
First Aid: 5D
Security: 4D

Equipment:

Sensor Helmet: Provides 180-degree vision, macrobinocular vision and mini-targeting computer.
Provides +2D to Perception and search rolls (All search and Perception-oriented skills are increased by 3D when using the macrobinocular to view areas more than 100 meters away). Contains a multi-frequency targeting and acquisition system (MFTAS) which gives +1D to all ranged weapons skill rolls for targeting at medium and long ranges.

Blaster Carbine
Model: SoroSuub QuickSnap 36T
Type: Blaster carbine
Scale: Character
Skill: Blaster: blaster carbine
Ammo: 100
Cost: 900 (power packs: 25)
Availability: 2, F, R or X
Fire Rate: 1
Range: 3-25/50/250
Damage: 5D
Game Notes: At long range, increase difficulty by +5 Source: Rulebook (page 231)

Charric Rifle
Model: Standard Charric Rifle
Type: Particle discharge rifle
Skill: Charric
Ammo: 40
Cost: Not available for sale (500 in the Chiss empire)
Availability: 3, X
Fire Rate: 1
Range: 3-8/30/60
Damage: 4D
Notes: Not a blaster, but a weapon firing a maser-guided particle discharge that delivers both kinetic and thermal energy. Ceramic and polymer-based armor is useless against charrics, and characters wearing such armor do not add its bonus to Strength rolls to resist damage from them. While metal armor is effective against charrics, contact creates an electrical charge (treat damage from a charric against someone in metal armor as if the charric had been set to “stun”). Some charrics do have a stun setting.

Sniper Rifle
Model: Merr-Sonn LD-1 Blaster Rifle Type: Long range blaster rifle
Skill: Blaster: blaster rifle
Ammo: 100
Cost: 3,000
Availability: 2, F, R or X
Fire Control: 1D+2 Range: 2-50/150/500 Damage: 5D
Game Notes: The rifle’s fire control is due to built-in macroscopic sight and auto-steady gyrogimbals. Additional sighting modifications require removal of this sight.
Source: Rules of Engagement – The Rebel SpecForce Handbook (page 62), Arms and Equipment Guide (page 19)

Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As soon as I read that this guy was a bounty hunter who lost his legs in the clone wars and had them replaced with cybernetic limbs, I immediately thought "Saw Guerra in Rogue One."

And a loss of 3D to sneak because of the noisy cybernetic legs? I hope that Disadvantage gave you a heap of dice, Ebert. 8)

And cool pics too. Where are they from? What's this Star Wars: Hive dealie?
Zarn
Force Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.slashfilm.com/boba-fett-movie-star-wars-1313-concept-art/

Basically, it was a game in development that would focus on the underworld of Star Wars, with Boba Fett as the main focus. The project went through several iterations, but a seedy hive of scum and villainy like Nar Shaddaa was always going to be a center stage. Which is where the moniker Star Wars: Hive came from, I suppose.
Error
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The concept art from 1313 is amazing, and I'm glad someone's doing something with it. Disney is just sitting on it, and probably farting.
ebertran
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love using Nar Shadaa in my games.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: