The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Blank character sheet (with list of skills)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Blank character sheet (with list of skills)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Error
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:29 pm    Post subject: Blank character sheet (with list of skills) Reply with quote

Can anyone direct me to a good blank character sheet, and/or a list of skills that could possibly appear under a given attribute?

I am drawing up NPC's and it has been a while.
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: list of skills Reply with quote

Error wrote:
Can anyone direct me to a good blank character sheet, and/or a list of skills that could possibly appear under a given attribute?

Ryan's Complete Star Wars Skills List
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Error
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: list of skills Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
Error wrote:

Ryan's Complete Star Wars Skills List

Thank you, Whill! Word around the hyperdrive repair shop is that there was a journal about folks like you, way back in 1973...
Error
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a list of blasters anywhere I could browse?

EDIT: I think I also need a list of Advanced skills and some of the different kinds of specializations.
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, for the blasters, you can always download http://www.d6holocron.com/downloads/books/rp_weapons.pdf at the D6 Holocron site. (Gawds, I love that place, so many SWD6 goodies. The Rancor Pit Conversion Books from D20 to D6 are a virtual godsend.)

As for a compilation of SWD6 advanced skills and specializations, that I don't know about, but if you find something, let me know. That sort of thing would be really useful. In truth, though, have new skills ever been published in non-corebook supplements? I can't recall ever seeing such a thing... but then again, I only read Star Wars gaming books for the fluff and the fiction. The rules and number-crunching bore me, alas. But, I'll have to learn soon...
Kytross
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill's list has all the skills and suggested specializations in the chart.

What I don't like is that he split up (A) Engineering into separate advanced skills instead of specializations under (A) Engineering. The official rules, as written out in Hideouts & Strongholds, have them as specializations of the advanced skill.

There are only two Advanced skills that get official descriptions from WEG:

(A) Medicine
(A) Engineering

(A) Bacta Tank Operation is listed as a skill for the 2-1B, but it never gets a description.
Error
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kytross wrote:
Whill's list has all the skills and suggested specializations in the chart.

What I don't like is that he split up (A) Engineering into separate advanced skills instead of specializations under (A) Engineering. The official rules, as written out in Hideouts & Strongholds, have them as specializations of the advanced skill.

There are only two Advanced skills that get official descriptions from WEG:

(A) Medicine
(A) Engineering

(A) Bacta Tank Operation is listed as a skill for the 2-1B, but it never gets a description.

Man, I could think of so many Advanced Skills...
- Lifting starfigher-scale objects
- Comandeering a vessel of any size
- Making a hyperdrive from a broken LG phone and a slipper

You guys get my drift?
Zarn
Force Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When it comes to that last one, there's jury rig rules in the Cracken's field guide. Though even MacGyver would need at least a paperclip and some chewing gum in addition to the slipper - and probably one of the really big LG phones.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: