The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

More than one action in your action pool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gamemasters -> More than one action in your action pool
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azai
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:26 am    Post subject: More than one action in your action pool Reply with quote

So as I am going through REUP more thoroughly and attempting to get it printed I'm catching lots of stuff I missed.

In the rules section there is an example(paraphrasing) that if you had a special ability that gave you say, three actions a round, you could make four actions and get a -1D.

My question is, beyond a house rule or homebrew advantage, is there anyway that a player can get more than one action in a round? At least one that isn't free like half movement?
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:00 am    Post subject: Re: More than one action in your action pool Reply with quote

Azai wrote:
So as I am going through REUP more thoroughly and attempting to get it printed I'm catching lots of stuff I missed.

In the rules section there is an example(paraphrasing) that if you had a special ability that gave you say, three actions a round, you could make four actions and get a -1D.

My question is, beyond a house rule or homebrew advantage, is there anyway that a player can get more than one action in a round? At least one that isn't free like half movement?

Certain alien species (such as the Pho'phi'ean who have 4 arms, are sometimes listed as 'gaining an extra action at NO multiple action penalties' cause of their having those 4 arms..
Azai
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completely forgot about species' special abilities. That makes sense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gamemasters All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: