The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Need the names of some famous pirates - Robin Hood Style.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Need the names of some famous pirates - Robin Hood Style.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tetsuoh
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:16 pm    Post subject: Need the names of some famous pirates - Robin Hood Style. Reply with quote

As the title says I'm looking for some names of the most infamous pirates in Star Wars history.

Though the needed to have morals - preferably only targeting the rich, the corrupt, or those who attack without morals.

I know Nym had morals. But I also know there were others I can't remember.
DougRed4
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw one famous pirate in one of the Galaxy Guides as I was looking through it yesterday at work, but today that book is at home.

I know that one of the Instant Adventures modules had a Falleen pirate leader named Xishel.
DougRed4
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that I'm at home, I can verify (from Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments from the Rim) the following additional pirates:

There's the human pirate leader Jacob Nive and Dharus, (unknown race, orange-brown skin with glowing red eyes and a great illustration) a humanoid privateer. I don't know how famous or infamous either of them are.
Naaman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OP... Why do you need names from preexisting characters? Any reason you just don't want to make your own?

I've been working on a nautolan pirate lord, but haven't developed him much yet. He's a villain I've been hinting at throughout the story arch, but haven't introduced him yet. He's the leader of an inter-system pirate band called the Red Hand. He has a prosthetic arm that is inspired by a crab claw and a Warhammer 40K power fist.

But... he doesn't have morals. He's a dirty villain, through and through.
Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mention of the Nautolan pirate reminded me of an existing EU pirate who was largely remembered for his heroics:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nym
tetsuoh
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in the end I did come up with my own robin hood style pirate who operated primarily between hapan and zeltron space.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: