The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Force Immune Creatures?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Force Immune Creatures?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tetsuoh
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:13 pm    Post subject: Force Immune Creatures? Reply with quote

No Idea where to place this so trying here, if this is the wrong section I apologize and there is no section really for creatures.

Does anyone know any creatures that are Force Immune or Force Resistant?

I know about Hutts and mind control powers - I'm talking creatures not races.
Zarn
Force Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are several.

The easier ones are probably the ysalamiri. They project a Force 'bubble' of sorts, 'pushing' back the Force in an area around them.

Vornskrs hunt through detecting through the Force, and the ysalamiri are prey to that predator. Voxyn are similar to vornskrs, being Vong-shaped from a vornskr template.

In general, the Yuuzhan Vong are invisible in the Force, though it is possible for a Force user to develop and use a 'vongsense'.

As an aside, Toydarians are also resistant to the Force, similar to Hutts. Gurlanin can become invisible in the Force, similar to Vong.

Terentateks are also resistant or immune to the Force. Acklay can be Force sensitive, learning to project Force lightning from their mouths as a sort of breath weapon. Taozins can be invisible in the Force, as well as hssissi.
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other than the Yssilmari, i have not read anything indicating there are any other critters who are force dead/resistant, that are not sentient.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: