The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

New templates...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> New templates... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
griff
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Centinull wrote:
Griff, my post was in responce to Garhkal. I've edited my post to make that more clear.

If anything Heroic may be to low. I like the +8D rule since it not only stacks nicely onto opposed roles, but the handful of dice it require is usually enough from dissuade my players from trying something overly foolish.

Sometimes I'm really a ready, fire, aim kinda guy. I hope my posts don't make me sound like to much if a jerk, I really have enjoyed the past ten days chatting with everyone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: