The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Leveragin' the Black - Situation Generator
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Leveragin' the Black - Situation Generator
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Corise Lucerne
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:56 pm    Post subject: Leveragin' the Black - Situation Generator Reply with quote

http://exploring-infinity.com/2011/12/23/leveragin-the-black-situation-generator/

It's originally designed for Serenity RPG, but with a little work and interpretation, it works nicely for tramp freighter or rough Outer Rim campaigns.
DougRed4
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love random generators. Thanks for posting this, as I think it would work excellently for a group out on the Outer Rim (as my players usually are)! 8)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: