The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Yet another new template
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Yet another new template Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dromdarr_Alark
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is a good template.

Considering there are entire worlds that exist as devoted junkyards in SW, I would think that there is a sort of subculture of salvagers in the universe.

I suspect the work could be pretty competitive regarding certain goodies. There might even be a mythical wrecked dreadnought with a long-lost prototype autochef system which every salvager is longing to find.

And in such a quest, certain salvagers may not be above eliminating others from the competition.

That is why I think this salvager should have an interesting way to defend himself. Perhaps she has a salvaged blaster with a clogged gas tube (meaning it is non-functional) which she uses to bluff her way out of sticky situations.
DougRed4
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, Dromdarr! 8)

I think you're right; with the amount of "junk" floating around out there, especially with all the battles and skirmishes, it would make sense for there to be an entire salvager subculture that has arisen.
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:57 am    Post subject: Re: pretty cool Reply with quote

Barrataria wrote:
I like it, can't ever have enough gearhead templates IMO.

Also, from the backstory text, something tells me this is based on someone (or someones) you knew in the military Smile

It was made for someone, but not based on someone..

DougRed4 wrote:
Another very nice one. Thanks for posting these! Smile

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: