The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

PDF-Sharing
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info -> PDF-Sharing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Loc Taal
Grand Master (Founder / Admin Emeritus)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: PDF-Sharing Reply with quote

The Official PDF-Sharing Thread has been removed. The posting of copyright material will no longer be allowed on these forums.

Sorry everyone, truly I am. I know some of you put a lot of work into this, but this is just the way it has to be. Period. End of story.

The thread was too large to go through and separate copyright and fan-made material, so the entire thread had to be removed. Please feel free to re-submit any fan-made material you have created. Some of you have come up with some really great stuff.

The original RANCOR PIT archive
Loc Taal
Grand Master (Founder / Admin Emeritus)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone. There's been a bit more talk on the forums lately regarding pdf documents of the official WEG books, so I just wanted to update this thread and reiterate that the Rancor Pit does not condone or encourage the sharing of bootleg pdfs of copyright material. This is copyright infringement and is a serious issue. We've already removed the thread with links to pdf documents containing copyright material. Please refrain from sending similar links in private messages. If you have any questions about this matter, please drop my a private message. Thank you.

The original RANCOR PIT archive
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: