The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Equipment / Ship Stats
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fading Light - vong -> Equipment / Ship Stats
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Equipment / Ship Stats Reply with quote

Here is where I will post stats for various items and machinery that you will acquire.

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Zinn's X-wing Reply with quote

T-65AC4 X-Wing
Craft: Incom T-65AC4 X-Wing
Affiliation: New Republic
Era: New Republic
Type: Space superiority fighter
Scale: Starfighter
Length: 12.5 meters
Skill: Starfighter piloting: X-wing
Crew: 1 and astromech droid (can coordinate)
Cargo Capacity: 150 kilograms
Consumables: 1 week
Cost: 200,000 credits (new)
Hyperdrive Multiplier: x1
Nav Computer: Uses astromech droid programmed with 10 jumps
Maneuverability: 3D+2
Space: 12 (-6)
Atmosphere: 450; 1,300 kmh
Hull: 4D
Shields: 1D+2 (0D)
Sensors:
Passive: 30/0D
Scan: 60/1D
Search: 85/2D
Focus: 4/4D
Weapons:
4 Laser Cannons (fire-linked)
Fire Arc: Front
Skill: Starship gunnery
Fire Control: 3D+2
Space Range: 1-4/15/27
Atmosphere Range: 100-400/1.5/2.7 km
Damage: 6D+2
2 Proton Torpedo Launchers
Fire Control: 2D+1
Space Range: 1/4/8
Atmosphere Range: 30-100/400/800
Damage: 9D

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php

Last edited by vong on Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Jo's Transport Reply with quote

YV-929 Armed Freighter
Name: Second Chance

Craft: Corellian Engineering Corporation YV-929 Armed Freighter
Affiliation: General
Era: New Republic
Type: Light freighter
Length: 22 meters
Skill: Space transports: YV-929
Crew: 1, gunners: 3
Passengers: 6
Cargo Capacity: 150 metric tons
Consumables: 3 months
Cost: 250,000 (new), 100,000 (used)
Hyperdrive Multiplier: x2
Hyperdrive Backup: x12
Nav Computer: Yes
Maneuverability: 1D
Space: 5
Atmosphere: 350; 1,000 kmh
Hull: 1D
Shields: 4D
Sensors:
Passive: 10/0D
Scan: 25/1D
Search: 40/2D
Focus: 2/3D
Weapons:
2 Double Turbolaser Cannons (fire-linked)
Fire Control: 2D
Space Range: 1-5/15/20
Atmosphere Range: 100-500/1.5/2 km
Damage: 5D+1
2 Ion Cannons (fire-linked)
Fire Arc: Partial turret (front, left, right)
Space Range: 1-3/7/36
Atmosphere Range: 100-300/700/3.6 km
Damage: 4D+1
2 Triple Blasters (fire-linked)
Fire Control: 3D
Space Range: 1-5/10/17
Atmosphere Range: 100-500/1/1.7 km
Damage: 4D+2
8 Concussion Missile Launchers (4 sets of 2, each set firelinked, 10 missiles each set)
Fire Arc: 2 front, 2 rear
Skill: Missile weapons: concussion missiles
Fire Control: 1D
Space Range: 1/3/7
Atmosphere Range: 50-100/300/700
Damage: 9D

Ok, here's the cockpit/bridge deck. I'm not very good with details so there aren't all that many. The interior material is all copied from Deckplans Alliance.

The bridge is the fore most part. Looking at the screen the pilot's on the left with communications directly behind. Copilot on the right with sensors behind. Seats are mounted on tracks to allow those who can't sit in a seat to be able to still man the various stations.

Immediately behind the bridge is the ramp chamber. To the left is the enviromental control room, to the right is the life support control room

Ok, a breakdown of the deck. Well as a reminder, the captain's cabin is the only cabin with computer access to it. Across from the captain's cabin is the crew cabin, the one with the triple bunks. The passenger cabins all have single bunks and a chair. The airlock is the circular area in the middle of the ship.

A new feature to the airlock is a small emergency room meant to be a fail safe area in case the air lock should fail and be open to space entirely.

At the bow of the ship is the weapon's station. Like the bridge the seats are all on tracks which allow folks who can't sit in the seats to move them out of the way and still be able to use the weapon's station. The fore and aft missile stations are on the left side of this area, turbolaser and triple blasters are controled from stations on the left. Both the forward missle station and the turbolaser station are the two stations closest to the ion station. Since the stats list three gunners, the missile stations are beside each other soone person can operate both if need be. The same goes for the turbolaser and triple blaster stations

In the new lounge area you'll find a holographic gaming table, a pair of computer's for crew and passengers, and a pair of droid recharge sockets. It is from the lounge area where passengers can enter their cabins. Also accessed from the lounge area is a medbay. Note the two tubs in the lounge area. One is for simple washing of a wounded patient while the other is a half sized bacta tank. The single bunk is for operating and for a patient who may be required to remain in the medbay until they are well enough to return to their cabin. Also the sink is for cleaning medical equipment after it's use and for washing hands before operating.

The refresher offers a pair of showers. Immediately across from the refresher is the ship's galley. This includes a dining table, stove and auto chef, sink for dishes, and refrigeration and storage area.

Fore of the captain's cabin is an armory. I figure it's better the captain can keep an eye on the armory incase of a potential mutiny. Fore of the crew cabin is a storage space for space suits, tools, and other items of that nature.

There are two ramps leading down to the final level of the ship. Looking at this image of a YV-929, it looked to me like there were actually two levels to the ship and the the bridge was a little above the upper of the two levels.

Ok, the first thing you should note is the slightly different shape. I noted on the offical pic that the area that sticks out in front of the dome is missing on the lower portion of the design so that the dome itself is the prominent forward feature. And in the rear the area under where I placed the housing for the escape pods and the engine nacells is a bit more square. Also the wings and fins are missing here. The wings largely because they were covered on the quarters deck while the fins appear to be attached directly behind the escape pod houseing which is why their missing.

The next big thing you should note is the nice broad warning strip. I thought as they might stack cargo there might be a need for some cargo lifts. So located behind the forward landing gear are two cargo lifts which are mounted on a reccesed rail. The broad warning stripe has the rail running down it and various points where it can move to stack cargo. There are, of course, places where the lifts can't reach. Particulary the broad expanses within the area defined by the smaller warning stripes

Speaking of the smaller warning stripe, that designates the living area above. While I do think there are three deck (well, two decks in the main part of ship then in the forward part you go up for the bridge deck), I thought it might not be too terribly tall so the area under the quarters deck is probably 1.5 to 1.75 meters high. So cargo containers need to be just a little shorter than that. Also note the bulkheads that serve as structural supports for the quarters deck so it doesn't collapse into the area below.

At the front and rear of the deck you find the missle tubes and racks of missile. Fore, middle, and aft are three pairs of landing struts. And on the starboard is a nice large boarding/cargo ramp.

Finally the engineering section. First thing you note is that it's larger than the two engeneering sections above. Next, it's a little less cluttered as more of the equipment is up above. Finally, there are four ladders down here, one against the housing to each missile launcher system and one across from each of those, to allow access to the sublights above.

The ion cannon is that little green thing in front of the dome. Looking at the official pic the ion turret appears to be located under the portion of the ship extending ahead of the dome, the portion where I placed both the bridge and the weapons control center. It also extends a little below this part but is not really a part of the cargo deck. Still I placed it hereto better give it detail

Then you have a dish attached to what is either a sensor pod or a communications pod. Probably communications. In the offical pic, you can see the pod rests in an indentation in the dome. Here the pod itself is shown in the box as it is actually under the grating on this deck.

Finally, all grating can be pulled up to work on anything below it.

Last edited by vong on Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:58 am; edited 6 times in total
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Esoomain House Rules Reply with quote

Esoomian wrote:
Dex 1D ->3D
Mec 1D->3D
Per 1D->3D
Kno 1D->3D
Tec 1D->3D
Str 4D->7D

Move 11->13

Additional uhhh bits (these came up slowly over the games as we kinda thought about what Esoomians looked like and the difficulties they might face)

Thick fingers: Increased difficulty for fine manipulation (although less than a Trandoshan)
Thick fingers: Reduced difficulty for gripping or crushing things in ones hands
Partially hooved feet: Increased difficulty to move quietly over hard surfaces
Partially hooved feet: Less likely to injure oneself when kicking something hard/slightly increased kick damage
Nictating membrane: Reduced need to blink
Large size: Needs to consume double what a human does to stay healthy
Large size: all equipment must be modified before an esoomian can safely use it, amour in particular.
Semi-quadropedal: Can run/walk on all fours, this gives increased stability and traction but nothing can be held in the hands.

vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Model: Imperial Repeater Rifle
Type: Repeating Blaster
Scale: Character
Skill: Blaster: repeating blaster
Ammo: 400
Cost: 8,000 (power packs: 150)
Availability: 3, X
Range: 3-30/100/300
Damage: 5D
Game Notes: Secondary fire mode fires three bolts in a triangular pattern that make it difficult for a Jedi to block. A Jedi must have lightsaber combat up and make a Difficult control roll to deflect two of these bolts or a Very Difficult to deflect all three. Stats for the secondary mode differing from those of the primary mode are:

Fire Rate: 2
Range: 2-20/50/250
Damage: 5D+2

vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Upgrade List Reply with quote

http://vong.unbrokenfellowship.com/d6starwars/FadingLight/Upgrades.txt

vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: The Wombat Reply with quote

The Wombat

Vanguard Heavy Assault Gunship

Craft: Corellian Vanguard-class Heavy Assault Gunship
Affiliation: General
Era: Rise of the Empire
Source: Polyhedron Magazine 161 (pages 12-13)
Type: Fighter
Length: 47 meters
Skill: Starfighter piloting: Vanguard
Crew: 2 Gunners: 2 (2 torpedo gunners no longer needed) Skeleton 1: +10
Crew Skill: All appropriate skills at 4D+1
Passengers: 6
Cargo Capacity: 220 kilograms
Consumables: 2 weeks
Hyperdrive Multiplier: x2
Hyperdrive Backup: x14 (OFFLINE)
Nav Computer: Yes
Maneuverability: 1D (Broken from 2D)
Space: 6 (Broken from 7)
Atmosphere: 350; 1,000 kmh
Hull: 4D+2 (Broken from 5D+1)
Shields: 1D (Broken from 2D)
Sensors:
Passive: 20/0D
Scan: 35/1D
Search: 40/2D
Focus: 2/3D
Weapons:
2 Turbolasers (fire-linked)
Scale: Capital
Skill: Capital Ship gunnery
Space Range: 3-15/35/75
Atmosphere Range: 6-30/70/150 km
Damage: 4D
2 Blaster Cannons (fire-linked)
Fire Arc: Turret
Space Range: 1-5/10/17
Atmosphere Range: 100-500/1/1.7 km
Damage: 5D
4 Proton Torpedo Launchers (8 missiles each)
REMOVED DUE TO BEING ILLEGAL.

Spare Parts: 15%
Armor plating: +1

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fading Light - vong All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: