The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Force Girls!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Force Girls!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DB 2.0
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Force Girls! Reply with quote

OK the GM and half the players for my regular SW game are away or occupied with Important Life things ATM. so an other GM has steeped up, I was late arriving to the game so the GM cut down a character I'd planed for an alt for the Aon Maru campaign, I'm playing an other Force using female, this time a Dathomiri Wytch, that is a Witch who also has normal Force abilities instead of or as well as "Spells", other players are a Zeltron Dancing Girl/Hyper Empath (Zeltron with a D in Sense), and a Smuggler that sidelines in Bounty-hunting or is that a Bounty Hunter that sidelines in smuggling.

two of the three characters are Force Adepts and all are Girls.

Truth be told I wanted to play my Droid Guy, but given the GM's plans it was not to be, he could have at least let me have a Rancor.

Name: Nike Ki Hana
Template: Dathomiri Wytch

Dex:: 4D, Dodge 5D, Melee Weapon 5D, Melee Parry 4D+1, (A) Martial Arts: Melee Weapons 1D.
Know: 2D, Survival 2D+1.
Mech: 2D, Beast Riding2D+1.
Per: 3D, Hide 3D+3, Sneak 3D+1, Search 3D+1.
Str: 4D.
Tech: 2D

Control: 1D, Enhance Attribute, Force of Will, Accelerate Healing.

Spells: Spell of Power 2D.

Equipment: Sword (Str+2D), Glaive (Str+3D), Knife (Str +1D), Combat Leathers (+2/+0), Headdress (+1D/+1), Book of Law (Clan), Book of Law (Incomplete personal copy). Slave Girl Wardrobe, Slave Chains

Description: Tall and Athletic with tawny skin and long deep rich red hair, her silver eyes have an Oriental cast to them. she prefers to dress in snug fitting leathers or loses fitting dove colored light cotton robes, but since her capture when not fighting in the arena she has bean forced to being paraded around in costumes that don't really dress her.

Background: one of the Witches of Dathomir, she and her sisters where returning form recovering their Clans Book of Law from some Nightsisters when they where set upon by Off-worlders who had come in search of Beasts for the Arenas, the Off-worlders turned their Blasters on Warrior, Witch and Rancor alike, in the end their where few survivors and all but Nike died on the trip back to the world of their captors. On the new world Nike was forced to fight Beasts and Men as well as things that where both Beasts and Men. she was also paraded around in costumes that did nothing to truly dress her and the man who claimed her as his property once tried to force himself upon her, for that he sent him to bead for a month with injuries even their "science" could not easily heal. He captor despite his anger did not kill her as she was too attractive an decoration and too valuable a Prize Fighter.
DB 2.0
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Kiri
Template: Zeltrom Entertainer/Hyper-Empath

Dex: 4D, Dodge 5D, Dance 5D, Blaster 5D
Know: 2D, Cultures 3D, Languages 3D
Mech: 2D
Per:5D, Con 6D, Persuasion 6D
Str: 2D
Tech: 2D

Sense: 1D, Life Detect, Life Sense, Receptive Telepathy.

Special Abilities:
Empathy: Zeltron feel other people's emotions as if they were their own. Therefore, they receive a -1D penalty to ALL rolls when in the presence of anyone projecting strong negative emotions.

Pheromones: Zeltron can project their emotions, and this gives them a +1D bonus to influencing others through the use of the Bargain, Command, Con, or Persuasion skills.

Entertainers: Due to their talents as entertainers, Zeltron gain a +1D bonus to any skill rolls involving acting, playing musical instruments, singing, or other forms of entertainment.

Initiative Bonus: Zeltron can react to people quickly due to their ability to sense emotion, and thus they gain a +1 pip bonus to initiative rolls.

Equipment: Holdout Blaster, Extensive Wardrobe, Jewelry, BD-4000 Luxury Droid.

Fluff to Come
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: