The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Aon Maru Crew & Pasangers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Aon Maru Crew & Pasangers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DB 2.0
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:45 am    Post subject: Aon Maru Crew & Pasangers Reply with quote

How do all, recreated (inadvertently at first) a character I stooped playing in the late 90's for a new Campaign. First Female and Force user in a decade apart from a solo side campaign for me. She is a Passenger aboard the the Aon Maru, a Free Trader working the outer rim territories, I've got permission to post most of the other charcters, and will get to borrow their "Backup" sheets over the next few days. ATM I'm turning my Generation Sheet in to a GM's Master and a Players Master, So I'll start by posting my Character then the Owner/Captain of the "Maru" by the weekend. note the GM has arranged a Schick Bonus for each of the players, mine was a free Dice of Force abilities.

Name: Beth Starlighter, traveling under "Beth Yalvan"
Profile: Force Adept/Medic

Dex: 4D, Lightsaber 5D, Dodge 5D, Blaster 5D
Kno: 3D, Scholar: Force Lore 3D+1, Tactics 3D+1
Mech: 2D
Per: 3D
Str: 2D
Tech: 3D, 1st Aid 5D, Lightsaber Repair 3D+1, (A) Medicine 1D

Control: 1D
Sense: 1D

Control: Accelerated Healing, Hibernation Trance, Emptiness
Sense: Life Detection, Life Sense, Danger Sense

Equipment: Lightsaber (5D), Blaster Pistol (4D), Blast Vest (+1D, +1), Data Pad, Data-Comp, Holo Projector, Lightsaber Kit, Training Remote, Med Kit, 6X Med-Packs, 6X sets of cloths.

1000cr

Background: Beth is the daughter of two Jedi, her Mother was a famed Warrior & General, Her Farther a even more famed Healer and Scholar. When the Jedi Council found out that a pair of Jedi had conceived a child in secret both where re-leaved of their duties and sent in to seclusion until the child was born and a determination on their collective fates could be made.

Beth was born on the night Order 66 was issued, but in the first stages of the purge they where missed as they where in a medical facility, Beth's birth was almost fatal to her mother, despite the fact that some of the finest doctors on Coruscant and her Lover the Greatest Jedi Healer (and a first rate Physhsion in his own right) of the current generation was present. Days later Palipitine and Skywlker realized there error and sort to correct it, Skywalker went after them with a company of his best troops, Elsa Yalvan (Beth's mother) dispute her weakness from the birthing and disorarntasion from her medication was able to fell two score of Skywalkers best troops with Blaster and Lightsaber (an other squad died by a rocket to their transport) before she faced Skywalker alone so her lover and child could flee the capital, through the weakness, pain and medication she fought Skywalker to a standstill for close to five minutes until she was cut down, this would be the last small mercy of Skywalker's life as Elsa was already a dead woman.

20 years later Beth who had bean raised by her farther had returned to her country home to take a year off between her University and Med School studies and help her aging father run his Medical Practice, only to find him packing for an unexpected trip to Alderaan, as he left he told his daughter if something should happen that she was to seek out a Ben Konobi on Tatooine.

Weeks later with no word from her farther she became very worried and went to Port Errard to find a Transport to either Tatooine or Alderaan.

Description: A touch over average height with an athletic build she has fair skin, chestnut hair and lavender eyes, most would describe her as attractive or even beautiful.

Note: she did have more money but she spent most of it to book passage to Tatooine. Lots of Blaster fire and Dodge rolls later I've dumped most of my first game CP in to those skills, also due to a failed Dodge roll and a near Fatal Wound roll Beth has started to work out (no CP spent on Str yet but I've started to bank them, 1 is a start), Control and Sense rolls where also failed so they have got the last of my CP, just waiting on my training time to click over so I can get the Skill increase. also Pre-training for Medicine & Force Lore. In three days game time she has had two shootouts with Bounty Hunter's where she was actually useful and an other where she was useless, a Space battle where she did nothing useful, helped some guy she's just met to brake in to the front company of his Loan-shark, ran an imperial Customs Inspection and Borrowed without permission some poor Astrodroid to help with some Splicing, but she did make sure the droid was returned (with a couple of hours of wiped memory) wen we where done with it.

Last edited by DB 2.0 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
DB 2.0
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Carmichael Webb
Template: Free Trader

Dex: 3D, Blaster 3D+1, Dodge 3D+1
Know: 3D, Business 3D+1, Bureaucracy 3D+1, Law Enforcement 3D+1, Planetary Systems 3D+1
Mech: 4D, Space Transports 5D, Astrogasion 5D, Sensors 4D+1, Shields 4D+1, Spaceship Gunnery 4D+1
Per: 3D, Bargain 3D+2, Con 3D+1
Str: 2D
Tech: 3D, Space Transports Repair 3D+1

Background: At 17 Webb signed on as a deckhand on a Tramp Freighter, originally bossing around Droids and doing basic maintenance he soon made himself useful organizing things come loading and unloading time and in the Cockpit where he really shined, by 20 from working speculative trade deals on the side he'd saved enough to buy his own ship a near new one previous owner YT-1400. A year later he'd made all the ""Standard Upgrades" working it on his own for the most part he made a tidy profit without doing anything Extra-Leagal for a few years, the local Syndicate didn't like that a small operator was able to undercut their prices and still turn a profit and they where not getting a cut, so they turned their Pirates on to him, after a few run-ins his ship was in need of more repairs than he could afford and the Loan Sharks came a knocking offering him "Help", but he turned them down and instead went to an apparently legitimate Loan Company to fund his repairs and further upgrades, that was in truth a front for the Hutt's (specifically Jabba). now with repayments to make he was no longer able to undercut the local syndicates and soon discovered he was now a "Clean Skin" Freight Hauler for the Hutts (at least until he made his last payment), to help pay out his loan sooner he had Smugglers Holds installed on the sly (Jabbas folks would be upset to find out one of their Clean Skins was dabbling in the grey market) so he could carry some questionable cargoes from time to time to help pay the bills.

Description: of average height & build with dark hair and dark eyes with a rough sort of handsomeness that scrubs up well.

Equipment: Modified YT-1400 (Sensors, Shields & Maneuverability upgraded, Upgraded & Extra Laser Turret and 5T of Smugglers Holds) 20,000cr owed with Ship as Collateral. Blaster Pistol, Blast Vest, Data Pad, Comlink, 1,000cr.
DB 2.0
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Character Update on Beth, by the start of adventure 3 (hopefully Wednesday) Blaster & Dodge should be at 5D+2 and Control & Sense at 1D+2, Also I'll have 2CP in hand.

After I get Blaster & Dodge to 6D then it's time to work on my Lightsaber & Medicine skill and perhaps try and pick up something useful in the line of Ship skills or some Know & Per skills.
DB 2.0
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life & games have bean in the way of posting more We're in to the next arc now, I've bean given Redacted copies of other players original character sheets, I've trimmed them back to what I think they where at at the start of play.

Name: Deckard Haut-Graves
Template: Saber Rake

Dex: 4D Blaster 5D, Dodge 5D, Lightsaber 5D (A) Lightsaber Dueling 1D
Kno: 3D Languages 4D
Mech: 2D+2 Replusarlift Opps 3D
Per: 3D Command 3D+1, Persuasion 4D
Str 2D+2
Tech 2D+2 Lightsaber Repair 3D

Equipment: Lightfoil 3D) , Sporting Blaster 3D+1, Comlink, Datapad, 5000cr

Background: A later son of a failing cadet line of one of the grate houses of the Tapani sector Haut-Graves turned to the occupation of "Professional Dullest" to maintain his dignity and improve his prospects, all was going well until the day he killed the favorite of someone too important to anger and he was forced to flee to the Outer Rim till the Noble Patron forgot their low born "Companion". he believes himself beyond the cost effective range of the small bounty on his head that may have already bean withdrawn. he has lived by his wits for a time now as a gunman and gambler (a better Gunman than Gambler though).

Description: of average height and a slim athletic build he has fair skin & hair and blue eyes set in his handsome features.

Improvements taken: Starship gunnery now up to 3D+2, Dodge & Blaster both to 6D and I think he has put some CP in to his Lightsaber Dueling advanced skill.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: