The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Stats for New Jedi Order NPCs?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Stats for New Jedi Order NPCs?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tetsuoh
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Stats for New Jedi Order NPCs? Reply with quote

Does anyone have a full set of the NPC Stats for the New Jedi Order Trainees?

Namely Luke's Original Students: Kam Solusar and Tionne Solusar, Kirana Ti, Dorsk 81, Streen, Gantoris, Madurrin, Kyle Katarn, Brakiss, Corran Horn, Kyp Durron, Cilghal, and Mara Jade.

I've been looking and have found Kyle Katarn and of course Mara Jade - but not really the rest. And the stats I found for Kyle seem to be more in line with a number of years after the start of the praxeum.
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm assuming you want their d6 stats. If so, the only official stats for the students you mentioned are from the Jedi Academy Trilogy sourcebooks. And only Kam, Tionne, Kirana Ti, Dorsk 81, Streen, Gantoris, Kyp, and Cilghal have been listed in the book. Brakiss and Corran were added in I, Jedi, which was published much later than the JAT. We all know about Kyle, and Madurrin only made his debut in the NJO. Corran has some official stats like Kirana Ti, Tionne, and the others, but they're listed in the Star Wars Adventure Journal and they're his stats from before he joined the Rebellion and at the time he joined the Rebellion. Long before he became a Jedi. As for Kyle and Madurrin, there are, or were, some fan-made stats made for them that were listed in the SWRPGNetwork before it blew up on itself. Though the site's being reconstructed, they're not listed yet. Back then, though, I did make a copy of those stats and saved them just in case a virus ran rampant on the site and deleted everything. Thought that didn't exactly happen, it seems like a good thing on my part that I decided to take that step. As for Brakiss, I have a link to an old website where fan-made stats for Brakiss are listed, but they're as he was during the YJK.

Last edited by Forceally on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
tetsuoh
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I was able to get my hands a Jedi Academy Soucebook - it'll help greatly, I'm sure - I just wish the other characters were present in it.
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad someone finally found a use for that thing. Just about all it is good for is character stats. And I suppose that would be pretty useful for your project.
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheshire wrote:
I'm glad someone finally found a use for that thing. Just about all it is good for is character stats. And I suppose that would be pretty useful for your project.

Besides the character stats, we have the new Force powers as well as some planetary and alien stats.
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, but most of those are contained in other archive books I'd purchased. IIRC the TOTJC has all of the JASB powers in it.
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheshire wrote:
True, but most of those are contained in other archive books I'd purchased. IIRC the TOTJC has all of the JASB powers in it.

I think its missing one or two, which I think are found in the JASB...

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crmcneill wrote:
cheshire wrote:

I think its missing one or two, which I think are found in the JASB...

In addition, JASB came out before TOTJC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: