The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Criminals NPC Collection.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Criminals NPC Collection. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, it always makes me parinoid when I see an olf thread posted in. I always think someone found a new typo, . . . Confused

Infochant, . . . now thats an obscure piece of Star Wars slang. An Infochant is just another name for an Information Broker. The Criminals collection includes an Information Broker who might serve your needs.

Hope that helps!
Bren
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I tend to use the Star Wars terms like Infochant and Slicer rather than the generic English language terms. I saw the Informer, but somehow I missed the Information Broker.

Sorry to say there is a typo you may have missed. Hitman uses the word Elite for both the Experience and the Elite templates.
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bren wrote:
Thanks. I tend to use the Star Wars terms like Infochant and Slicer rather than the generic English language terms. I saw the Informer, but somehow I missed the Information Broker.

No problem. I'm glad you found what you were looking for!

Bren wrote:
Sorry to say there is a typo you may have missed. Hitman uses the word Elite for both the Experience and the Elite templates.

Oops, and thanks for pointing it out. I'll make a note of it, hopefully I'll remember to get it fixed if I ever get around to compiling a "Complete" collection, . . . .

Once I finish up these last four collections, I'll probably be starting a "What did I forget Collection." to cover anything that might have slipped through the cracks. If I feel the urge, I might play around with a few small species specific collections once the big ones are done. (Jawas, Tuskin Raiders, Wookiees, Ewoks, Gungans, etc.)
Bren
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guardian_A
You might make a note to include the EU terms as alternate titles for the various occupations in any new version. Since your PDF is text searchable that would allow searching for "Infochant" and finding Information Broker.
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bren wrote:
Guardian_A
You might make a note to include the EU terms as alternate titles for the various occupations in any new version. Since your PDF is text searchable that would allow searching for "Infochant" and finding Information Broker.

Any complete collection would include flavor text for all of the entries (Much like I did with the Stormtroopers early on.) I'll make a note to include any alternate names at that time.
Bren
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds great. Yet another reason I like text searchable PDFs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: