The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Damaronians
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Damaronians
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matthias777
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:06 pm    Post subject: Damaronians Reply with quote

Does anyone have any information on this species? Damaronians are listed in Gry's Aliens Stats PDF, but I can't find any information on them beyond that. The picture above the entry in Aliens Stats looks like it was pulled from a supplement of some sort, and I want to say that it seems vaguely familiar, but I confess that I don't have a clue here. Anyone?
Naaman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take it that a google search only returns info you've already got? I found a couple of sources that have stats and such.
Matthias777
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye...nothing but stats, which I've got. I'm looking for fluff text; species culture, temperament, government, galactic standing, etc. I find it odd that there's an established species with no reference to where it came from (or even where the species' stats came from).
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the D6 Holocron Wiki (http://d6holocron.wikia.com/wiki/Races) it's an unoffical species, but all they give are stats. The image in Gry's PDF looks like it should have come from a WEG source, but if so what source and why does the site say it's unoffical.

Furthermore, check the page. Crystal Clone is listed as an offical set of stats. I know for a fact they are not offical in any way shape or form. That raises questions for me as to how they can be "offical" and the other, which appears to have an offical image, has to absolutely be unoffical.

Wanted Poster
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: