The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

some custom stats/rules on pdf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> some custom stats/rules on pdf
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vanir
Jedi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:30 am    Post subject: some custom stats/rules on pdf Reply with quote

Not really sure how welcome these would be, just some house rules revisions of game material designed for mature gamers and to resolve some of the original SWU themes with game material. The rule of thumb here is basically just my own interpretations which might not agree with others.

Files are under a meg each on pdf, not even worth zipping.

Imperial stuff

Lightsabre stuff

Disclaimer: this is just for private use between us gamer members, not any commercial gains, has some commonly web sourced pics for visual description and colour which remain the intellectual property of copyright owners, if any, contains no advertisement. They're just personally written, home use house rules on pdf for electronic storage with some pics I chucked in from the web.

To mods: if this is an inappropriate post please remove and accept my apolegies. Looking around the forums it seems to be okay.
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just finished your little Jedi/Sith artifact article. I have to admit that I rather enjoyed it.

I only skimmed the Imperials article, after all the stat blocks I've put together for them recently, . . . . Lets just say, I've had my fill of Imperials for a little while.

Do you have any other projects like this planned?
vanir
Jedi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers, glad you liked it.

I'm in the middle of a complete revision of the Twin Stars of Kira adventure guide for our campaign, totally rewritten as a Harrin Sector sourcebook with little reproduction so I don't think it will contravene copyright issues as the site interprets them.
LucasArts tho...honestly if they could they'd charge you 10cents for saying the word "lightsabre" and intellectual property laws are mostly civil actions with loose international agreements so it's not an exact science.

This one I might get a mod to review/adjudicate before an open link, and I still have a week or so of work left on it.
vanir
Jedi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was taking a break from other projects and realised there is plenty of stuff for darksiders in swrpg but not a whole lot for goodly jedi. Must be boring running around not stabbing kittens and defining righteous behaviour by who you kill.

So I wrote up a little GM Tool for running lightsider Jedi. Not easy on the GM running Jedi, having to introduce wise NPCs the players should look up to when it's much easier to throw a sithy at them for impact.

This is just a quick overnight thing, hope you like:

Jedi Force stuff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: