The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

The Thractin Campaign -- In Character Thread
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Thractin Campaign - Alcon -> The Thractin Campaign -- In Character Thread Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
vong
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 30 Aug 2006
Posts: 6741
Location: Ottawa, Canada

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plakhtor is snapped out of his combat trance as his comlink goes off. He looks at his hands and seeing blood is revolted at what he sees. "I tried to prevent killing, and I caused it!"

With a scream of anguish he grabs the trooper closest to his companions and spins him around with the intent of knocking all the other troopers over. He trows him sideways into the rear ranks and then sprints for the allyway dodging the inevitable blaster fire.
_________________
The Vong have Arrived

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Alcon
Commander
Commander


Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 259
Location: Bloomington, IN

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plahktor grips the nearest trooper by the arms and with his considerable strength hurls him into the other remaining trooper. Both smash into the wall of the alleyway with a crash and flop down to the ground unmoving.

[[OOC: Brek and Rogue's movements are as stated.]]

The remaining six men and 3 troopers continue to fire at each other as Plahktor sprints out into the boulevard. The two troopers standing near the alleyway start when he sprints past them and, momentarily distracted, are quickly taken out by the remaining men. The one near the north alley seems to succumb to blood loss from his leg wound and crumples in a heap. A heavy silence settles on the boulevard, punctured by the cries of the wounded. The men in the alleyway begin to gather their things. Some of them attempt to aid the few were merely wounded, and not killed. When they have finished they move off. The boulevard is full of smoke that slowly begins to clear. Over head, the sound of TIE fighters circling the city can still be heard.


[[ OOC: Hov relays this to Brek and Rogue. Plahktor cannot see Drunen in his alley. Brek knows where he went, but cannot see him from the window if he tries to look. We are now out of rounds. Make sure to double check the house rules thread to remind yourself of rules for general play (I had to.. it's been a while). I'll try to keep track of the thread on a more frequent basis (daily, if I can manage it) so we can pick things back up to pace. ]]
_________________
The Road Goes On - My personal blog.
The Galaxy Guide - An online d6 stat database.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
obidancer
Commander
Commander


Joined: 20 Mar 2004
Posts: 261
Location: New York, NY

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upon hearing Hov's brief description, Rogue turns around and start sprinting out of the room almost bumping onto Brek in the way.
Come on, if the fight is over we have a chance to see how it started! and get our buddies back by the same occasion. Let's get out! she loudly says heading out.
_________________
www.obidancer.com - RPG Character Portraits and Art.
Malicia "Rogue" Darkholmes - Character in Alcon's Thractin Campaign
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
vong
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 30 Aug 2006
Posts: 6741
Location: Ottawa, Canada

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plahktor continues to run back toward the group, only stopping when he sees Brek and Rogue moving. He runs up to them and stands in silence. Fresh blood is dripping from both his hands and claws, with some splatter on his clothes. There is a deep gash across his back that continues to bleed, but is being ignored. Since they saw no second squad come out of the alley way, they can only assume that the short warrior met the squad and turned them away. But for someone who seems to have been successful, he carries himself as though he had been defeated..
_________________
The Vong have Arrived

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain


Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 525
Location: California

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drunen surveys one more time the boulevard, then swings himself around the corner and sprints for the hotel door. After he take cover just inside of it he looks to see if any of the men in the street seem to still be breathing or alive. He begins to drag any of them that are, into the building's doorway continuing to watch out for further troopers. "We can't stay here," he says to the fighters from the street as he helps them consolidate their loses. "You guys are crazy fighting those troopers head on. What is your plan? Do you have someplace we can go to lay low? I have a few companions that will need a place as well, we will need to get moving quickly."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Alcon
Commander
Commander


Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 259
Location: Bloomington, IN

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plahktor and Drunen meet at the doorway of the hotel as Drunen attempts to drag one of the badly wounded men out of the boulevard. They are joined shortly by Rogue, Brek and Hov.

[[Location: The entryway to the Hotel. ]]
_________________
The Road Goes On - My personal blog.
The Galaxy Guide - An online d6 stat database.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ankhanu
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral


Joined: 13 Oct 2006
Posts: 3104
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taking tabs on everyone being assembled, Brek gives a nod, "Looks like we're all here... but we've gotta find Damor. It's quiet now, but the Imperials will be coming down hard on this place before long. Let's move."
_________________
Hotaru no Hishou; a messageboard about games, friends and nothing at all.

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain


Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 525
Location: California

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drunen props up the fighter against the wall inside the doorway and runs out to drag in another one, hoping to get some useful information from any of them about the whereabouts of an safe place from the Imperials.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
vong
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 30 Aug 2006
Posts: 6741
Location: Ottawa, Canada

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plahktor Assists in bringing wounded fighters to safety, dragging two at a time.
_________________
The Vong have Arrived

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Alcon
Commander
Commander


Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 259
Location: Bloomington, IN

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The wounded fighters you have already gotten to safety are unconscious by the time you have them out of the street. There are only two of them. Of those that remain in the boulevard, none of them appear to be moving. You will need to roll first aide on each fighter to determine whether he still lives. The rest of the group, including the walking wounded, has left to the south.
_________________
The Road Goes On - My personal blog.
The Galaxy Guide - An online d6 stat database.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Flyboy2002
Captain
Captain


Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 525
Location: California

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I don't know about you guys but my guess is that those fighters are the ones that know where we can lay low or find some help getting out of here." Drunen says while searching the fallen fighters he drug into the building for any clues regarding their identities or affiliations. After completing his search he stands up, glances outside the door as one last check, "We have got to follow them," he says as he takes off running to follow the fleeing men.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Thractin Campaign - Alcon All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group


v2.0